Name : mVideoPlayer Pro v2.9.0 Android
Category : Audio & Video Tools
File Name : mvideoplayerprov2.9.0android.apk
File Size : 1388kb
Supported Phones : Acer beTouch E130, Dell Streak, Dell Mini 5, Dell Aero, Dell Mini 3iX, Garmin-Asus A10, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Boston, Gigabyte GSmart G1305 Codfish, HTC Desire, HTC Bravo, HTC Wildfire, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Legend, HTC Aria, HTC Google Nexus One, HTC Hero, HTC Droid Incredible, HTC Tattoo, HTC Magic ... HTC DROID ERIS, HTC Dream, Huawei U8230, Huawei U8500, Huawei U8300, Huawei U8100, Huawei U8220, Huawei U8110, i-mobile i858, i-mobile 8500, Philips V900, Philips V808, T-Mobile G1, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Slide, T-Mobile myTouch 3G, T-Mobile Pulse, T-Mobile Garminfone, T-Mobile Pulse Mini, T-Mobile G2 Touch, T-Mobile myTouch 3G Fender Edition, Vodafone 845, ZTE Race, ZTE X850, ZTE U X850
Supplied By Unknown
Requirements: for Android version 2.1 and higher, supports App2SD
Overview: THIS IS THE AD-FREE VERSION OF THE POPULAR VIDEO PLAYER APP MVIDEOPLAYER.
mVideoPlayer is what I would say the best video player replacement application available for Android, with a lot of useful and handy features and a nice and clean interface it greatly improves on Android's built-in video player.
This app DOES ONLY PLAY WHAT YOUR PHONE ALREADY SUPPORTS so if you were looking for anything else, don't waste your time. It could however be used as a video library browser because it allows you to open videos with other applications.
- Subtitle Support: srt, ssa, ass, sub/idx, mpl, smi, txt, sub, sami.
- Internal MKV Subtitle (srt, ssa, ass), ONLY usefull on devices that supports playback of MKV.
- On-screen information such as time and battery.
- Responsive, intuitive controls.
- Built-in subtitle search powered by OpenSubtitles.org, download and pair a subtitle with a video in less than 10 seconds.
- Video library with movie posters & inbuilt poster search.
- Imdb.com search, view information about your movie fast and easy directly within the app.
- Three listing opions: With posters, thumbnails or clean & simple.
- A lot of options for you to tweak to make the app fit your needs perfectly.
- Some minor changes and optimizations on the video list has been done.
- Fixed video list sort bug: now case insensitive.
- Preference for "slide to show sidebar"
- Bugfix: Poster search showing wrong poster.
- New subtitle render library, support for outline border, different fonts & larger text sizes.
- BETA support for SUB/IDX subtitle format.
- Seamless screen orientation change in video player.
- Light theme removed - to much extra work.